Our worship services and music programs help promote the spiritual growth of our membership and provide opportunities for our members to reach out to one another in God’s name through Word and song.
Our 8:45 AM service includes a traditional order of worship as well as specialty music throughout the year. Specialty music may include:
- Children’s Choir – for grades Kindergarten through 5th grade. Children’s Choir performs a few times during the year at the 8:45 AM service and at Christmas and Easter.
- Jewel Tones – Our ladies’ choral ensemble generally sings about once a month.
- Bell Choir – Members work as a single unit of music that transcends the mechanics and “speaks” to the listener. Ringing bells requires the ability to know right from left and count up to 6, and enjoy cooperating as a team. Also, if you play any wind or brass or stringed instruments, Deborah Styles, Director of Music, can also give you information about opportunities to play at worship and special services.
Our 11:15 AM service also includes a traditional order of worship in addition but not limited to:
- Chancel Choir – for anyone from junior high school through adults, this choir sings traditional anthems every Sunday at the 11:15 AM service and at special services. Rehearsals are on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 PM.
- Welcoming of New Members to the congregation